The institution has a strong alumni association. The association promotes interaction among alumni and new comers with valuable social contacts.
It further helps in providing guidance in pursuing both career and higher education.
- Promoting and fostering mutually beneficial interaction between the alumni and the present students.
- Contributing to the general development of the institution.
- Organizing beneficial activities
- Arranging get together of the alumni and social/cultural functions of the alumni
- Establishing a link and contribute towards quality enhancement of the institution.
- Projecting and carrying out the vision and mission of the institution.
- Acting as ambassadors of the institution.
Events & Programs
Participation in fund raising activities, informal interaction with student’s, placement assistance, organizing alumni meets, etc.,
|One member from faculty
|One union member
Parents Teacher Association (PTA)
The institution has a Parent Teacher Association (PTA) meant to coordinate the relation between parents and teachers for the well-being of students.
The PTA offer constructive suggestions on various issues for the smooth and successful functioning of the institution.
- To promote and assist the activities of the institution.
- To support in the welfare of the students and the quality enhancement of the institution.
- To offer constructive suggestions on various issues for the smooth and successful functioning of the college.
- To encourage better participation of the parents in the various programs of the college and to establish better liaison with the teachers.
- To maintain good discipline and high academic standards.
- Assisting the activities of the institution.
- Participation in the PTA meeting.
- Providing appropriate feedback.
|One member from the faculty
|All other faculty Members
|All other parents of the student